Blog Everyday In May - Day 28...

10:02 AM

FAMILY.

Well, this word just feels warm and inviting for me.
A place of love and acceptance.
People you can laugh and cry with. Have fun with. Lean on in hard times.
Being with family is a comfortable place. 
People you can fart around and they won't raise an eyebrow...well...most of the time anyway ;-) hehe

I know this is not the case for everyone.
Family does not evoke these positive, snuggly feelings in all other people as it does to me. 
And if you are one of these people, I sincerely hope that you know that you are loved and feel welcome and appreciated in some circle of people. I believe that family does not always mean 'blood-related' - the sense of family may be found in certain friends, work mates etc. People that love you unconditionally and always have your back. That's family :-)

I have TWO photos to share that I can call my favourite family shots at the moment!

The first is of me with my parents and sisters - the original five!


It's a tad blurry but I don't care. It's special to me.
This was taken the night before my little sister's wedding (the blonde) back in February - it had been quite a while since we'd had a shot like this all together again. Makes my heart well up (and sometimes my eyes - hehe) everytime I look at it!

The next one is a fave of myself, hubby and our two girls. Our little family unit.


This was taken over a year ago now but it's still one of my fave shots of my little family. It's such a happy shot :-)

LOVE MY FAMILY!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww gorgeous photos! You put what family means so well!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. And sadly, we are a "People you can fart around and they won't raise an eyebrow" family. We become a bunch of 12-year-old boys at camp sometimes...well said Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images