Day 24 MPC: Something You Made...

8:57 PM

I have been beating my brains out over what to show here.
I have alot of projects on the go but nothing completed to say "Hey! Look what I made!" I thought of showing some of my cooking cos, well, I made it all - it's just all gone now. LOL.
I was about to give up and just show you something that I am 'making' instead.
But I remembered a photo I took the other day of something that I was wearing that I made.
A lovely bracelet.
Probably not that interesting to you but this bracelet is special to me and one of my favourites.
It was the first piece of jewellery I ever made.
And it was made at a make-and-take class at the very first Australian Quilt and Craft Fair I had been to.
It was in Melbourne and I went with my Mum and one of my sisters. It was really fun. Good times - Good Memories.

I would love to make more jewellery one day when I get the time. I have a stash of beads and jewellery clasps and wires and tools etc etc. It will happen one day, just not yet. Too much else on my agenda to try out. I am happy to enjoy the few handmade jewellery items I have made so far.

What have you made lately? Do share!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images