Day 17 MPC: Flowers...

9:12 PM


You would all be aware of the doozy of a day I had yesterday.
Well, I figured that I deserved to bring abit of happiness home with me.
So I bought some flowers.
And a nice vase for $5 at the discount store (something good did come out of visiting that store!)
I placed them proudly and happily on one end of my mantelpiece.
And today...
Although much better (only a few mishaps and misdemeanours on the kid front), this has been my happy place.
Whenever I needed a pick-me-up, I just looked over at this bunch of flowers and their cheeriness and smiled.
Flowers are pretty. Flowers are cheery. Flowers bring freshness and life to a place.
I love flowers.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine (and bunches of flowers)...

Anna



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images