Day 10 MPC: Sunrise/Sunset...

9:06 PM

Well, today I don't have a photo of the sunrise. I mean, in all honesty, I am NEVER up in time to catch the sun coming up. Unless there is a very special reason I have to be. And when I do see a sunrise, it is the most gorgeous experience. A complete moment of serenity, that I have to stop and bask in its glory! Just writing about it, I can feel the warmth of the suns rays on my face and the peace and calm I feel in those moments! Ahhhh...

Aaaaand...
Now back to the present.
I may not have photos of a sunrise BUT I have plenty of sunset photos. And I will share a few with you.

There is just something about a sunrise/sunset! Such a peaceful way to start and finish a day. Don't you reckon!?!

And not one sunrise or sunset is the same. They are all unique and beautiful in their own way.
Remarkable!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey Anna,

    Really enjoying your photos :) Was just curious if you had any favorite photography blogs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, really enjoying all your photos :) Was curious whether you had any fav photography blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jade, I'll need to browse my favourites list. There are a few that might interest you. Will get back to you :-)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images