Everyday in May - Day Twenty Three...

11:17 PM


Hi there!
Well, it has been quite a big day today for us.
We got us early and headed into town.
We had breakfast at MacDonalds. Then Mr Awesome and I took a kid each and headed off to do the things around town we wanted to do. After that we did grocery shopping and headed home. After unpacking and doing some laundry and gardening, we walked down to some friends' place for a small birthday party for a gorgeous little 2 year old. Twas a great evening!
And now, I am pooped!
So I will just leave you with a quote I found on Pinterest...


Kindness is FREE, so throw it around like confetti.
The world would be all the better for it.

What quote/phrase is sticking out or speaking to you the most at the moment?

Well, I hope you are all having a great weekend.
Stay safe.
And, in the words of Ellen DeGeneres...Be Kind to one Another!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images