Everyday In May - Day Sixteen...

12:30 AM


Hi there!
How are you all?
I have had a really good day!

[ source ]

We all woke early and headed to town.
I had my hair done today - a colour refresh, tidy-up trim and some lovely me-time.
And the me-time continued when Mr Awesome arranged for me to go to the movies by myself to watch PITCH PERFECT 2 while he hung out with the kids some more!!!

AND IT WAS ACCA-AWESOME!
I really like Anna Kendrick and she kicked butt in this movie again just like the first one!
And Rebel...well she came in like a wrecking ball and had us all in *ahem* splits the whole way through!!!
If you haven't seen it - do it!
A great lot of fun and entertainment :-)

Here's the trailer - just because I can't get enough of it.



I'm soooo hanging out for the DVD release now!
LOL! I'm a sad case ;-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images