Everyday In May - Day Fifteen...

8:43 PM


Just popping in to share something really exciting - to me anyway ;-)

You all may know that I am a Jot Girl.
I create on the creative design team for Jot Magazine.
And I LOVE IT!

I love it even more when we are blessed with product to play with just because I am a Jot Girl.
And this happened in this last week or so.
All Jot Girls got a message from Kim saying a surprise was coming in the mail so keep an eye out for the postie!!

Last week, I received my parcel.

And I was blown away by her generosity.
It was packed with a glorious array of products!



I love it ALL!
But I was especially stoked to receive the dies - I had been wanting them all but had kind of blown my budget on other things so when I saw them in my goodie pack, I was super excited!


I am looking forward to having a play with ALL these goodies and MAKE PRETTY STUFF!

You will most likely see some of the projects created by the Jot Girls on the Jot blog and in the upcoming issue of Jot Magazine to be released early June.

Stay tuned...

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images