Everyday In May - Day Twenty Five...

11:02 PM


Hello there!
I've had another fairly busy day today.
This morning I went to a friends place for a Chefs Toolbox party.
I purchased a Griddle Pan and a Kitchen Starter pack.
I am aiming to host a party sometime in July as well.
The host rewards are quite good I must say!!

Tonight, I also went to Nutrimetics training and played with makeup.
There is FREE SHIPPING on all orders for ONE MORE DAY and some super duper specials...


You can order HERE or contact me via my site HERE if you would like me to order things for you OR if you are interested in casual, part-time, or full-time work in the beauty industry, feel free to contact me for a chat and further information :-)

I do hope you have all had a lovely day.
Take care.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images