Snapshots of June...

1:22 PM

I was visiting another one of my favourite blogs that I discovered not long ago - http://thejanellewindcollection.typepad.com/.

She is doing a 'Snapshots of June' photo each day this month and I thought I would join in. I am a few days late but here is today's photos (which were actually taken yesterday but they stir the same feelings in me today as yesterday):



I absolutely LOVE getting mail. I get really excited when I see some packages in the barrel that are all for me!! My latest hobby is Postcrossing. I love it! My stash of cards from all over the world is slowly growing. As you can see, yesterday I got 2 more. One was from Austria and the other from Finland.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine,

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images