June 11th Snapshot...

2:27 PM

This is one of the postcards I received today. It was from a lovely 54 year old woman who lives in the Netherlands. She never even knew that I have always adored butterflies so this was really special to receive.
I would have got a couple of packages in the mail if they weren't registered post and require a signature. I really need to organise for our postman to be able to sign for them and bring them out because we are not always travelling an hour and half away to the town where the post office is that holds the parcels. But anyway, now I can look forward to picking them up!
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there Anna...just popping in to check out your Snapshots in June :) Happy mail is always a source of joy...especially parcels and pretty postcards. Have a great day...from a fellow WA girl!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images