Hello Monday - 29th October 2012...

8:49 PM

I am linking up each week for Lisa Leonard's Hello Monday posts.
 

So here is some hello's for this week...
 

 
HELLO to Harvest 2012!
It is now pretty much in full swing. This is the time that we women become what has been labelled 'The Harvest Widows' - haha! Nah, it's not that bad. Sometimes it feels like it with the long hours but not all the time :-)
However, it is not really my favourite time of the year BUT I'm thankful that my hubby has a job that provides well for our family. And hey! -  it makes for some great photos!
 
HELLO to keeping the kids (especially the little one) entertained.
 
 
HELLO to shorts/skirt & t-shirt/tank wearing weather. It's getting hot!
 
HELLO to Gingerbread biscuit eating.
 
 
HELLO to the little Ladybug on my hand today.
 
 
HELLO to some fabric selections for some projects on the list to do for hopefully Christmas gifts.
 
 
And...HELLO to my 'Turning 30 Giveaways' prizes arriving at their new homes this week.
Giveaway #1 winner, Deb, took this photo and tagged me on Instagram so I could see it had arrived today.
I am so glad she loves it. It is a nice feeling seeing something you have chosen being enjoyed by someone else! Happy Happy!
 
What are you happy about today? What are you saying Hello to this week?
 
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
 
Anna


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images