My Soul Sings #9...

10:49 PM


I am grateful for:

** Nurofen Zavance -- this and a whole lot of prayer, allowed me to 'kind-of' function through the horrid flu bug. 
I am also very grateful that I am over the worst of it and starting to regain some better health.

** the entertainment my kids provide us with every day - their funny faces, their little quips and silly stories all make me smile.

** herbal tea. It makes my evening and winding down from the day so much easier and enjoyable.

** special time with my eldest. I have multiple days where I get one on one time with our little K but I don't get much opportunity for some Miss J and me time. Sometimes, she has trouble getting to sleep (like tonight), so I let her get up and I make her a warm choc milk and sit with her watching something together (like Anne of Green Gables at the moment) and chatting. Just for a little bit.
Warms my heart :-)

** where I live. And everything I have that I need in easy reach.
I have so much compared to some people in other parts of the world.
Like these people...


I am grateful that I have the opportunity to make a difference - 
no matter how small to us...it is a great deal to them.

What are you grateful for right now?

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images