Here I Stand Right Now #3...

7:00 AM

It's been the first week of school holidays here this week.
Here's what I've been up to with a view from the top!

Sunday 5th July
Milk run to the Roadhouse



Monday 6th July
Crunchy Coleslaw and Apple & Elderflower sparkling soda for tea


Tuesday 7th July
Playgroup!


Wednesday 8th July
It's WET out!



Thursday 9th July
They have made themselves little pozzies ;-)
And yes, I've still got washing to fold ;-/


Friday 10th July
Arrived at our accomodation
A couple of nights away for some appointments and retail therapy ;-)


Saturday 11th July
Admiring my new jewellery


So these are all my snapshots from this week with a view from where I stand. 
If you take a photo like this, feel free to use the hashtag #hereistandrightnow

Take care and watch your step ;-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

note: due to being away and some technical difficulties, this post was unable to go up on its usual day (Saturday) so was postponed until today. I will resume things as normal and the next #hereistandrightnow post will go up this Saturday. Thanks for popping by :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images