Hello Winter...10:53 PM
It's the first day of Winter.
Some people absolutely hate this season, the colder parts of the year - but I actually...don't mind it.
I love layering on the clothes, having bonfire night and toasting marshmallows, snuggling up on the couch watching a good movie, drinking hot chocolate.
I love the crisp mornings - you know the ones where you have to count yourself out of bed and once you throw off those covers you gotta run around like a mad person in order to warm up!
That's the magic of Winter.
And I like it. A lot.
With the beginning of this season, I like to create a Winter Manifesto.
So here it is...
1. Make chicken and pearl barley soup.
2. Knit a beanie for each of my two kids and hubby.
3. Go star-gazing.
4. Make mulled wine.
5. Write in my journal, preferably everyday!
6. Catch up on Project Life.
8. Do some ambo shifts in town.
9. Do some home-decorating and organisation.
10. Knit a cowl/scarf.
11. Write a short story.
12. Get active everyday eg. dance around to groovy music, get on the cross trainer, go for a walk.
13. Watch soem old chick flicks I like from my high school/early workforce days.
14. Make spiced hot chocolate with REAL chocolate - not the powdered stuff!
15. Bake my own bread.
16. Have a bonfire party.
17. Sort and re-organise linen + bathroom cupboards.
18. Make a cubby house with the kids.
19. Make some candles.
20. Do a themed photoshoot.
Do you have a Winter Manifesto?
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...