Jot Mood Board Challenge - July 2014...

5:06 PM

Hi everyone!
A new mood board is out NOW over on the Jot blog.
Created by...ME!!
Here it is...
ANNASMUSTARDANDTEAL

These are not typically colours that I use much in anything really, especially the mustard - but I just love this colour combo. I thought I would have trouble finding things to put a layout together but after looking, it turns out I had heaps. It was the photo to use on my page that stumped me abit -- in the end I decided to use some pics of myself and my husband that I had printed with a sepia tone which worked quite well I thought.
Here is my layout...


I kept the layout fairly simple. No layers. Just the photos stuck down onto mustard cardstock and then embellished with different items in the teal and mustard colours. The wood tape and stamped arrows add in a splash of the brown to mix it up a bit.

Supplies used include:
- Thickers letters
- Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic die-cuts
- Elle's Studio
- Basic Grey enamel dots
- MME paper
- Heidi Swapp colourshine 
- vellum die-cuts
- Studio Calico wood tape

You can see all the other Jot team samples and find out details HERE.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images