Jot Mood Board Challenge #4...

8:31 PM

Still totally into these mood board challenges. Don't think that will change anytime soon either. I'm hooked! And it's doing wonders for my albums-in-progress and bringing them closer to completion - or at least caught up ;-)
These are the colour prompts for the challenge this time...
 
smallJOTMOODBOARDTEMPLATERED
[ source ]
 
The last few mood boards, it has taken me a little while to find the photo I would like to scrap with. This week was the same but THE ONE came by soon enough.
Here is my layout...
 
 
I just love anything with aqua and other light blue tones. It always looks so fresh :-)
And teaming it with red just makes it POP!
 
See the little kite embellishment? I made those triangles! Along with the other arrows I pointed out in my previous blog post. They are made from balsa wood and painted.
I used the kite string as journalling lines and I have always liked the repetitive application of shapes on layouts, and I had triangles in my head, so triangles it was!!
I'm happy :-)
 
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
 
Anna


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images