Love For Stamps...

7:36 PM

I have always been a lover of Stampin' Up - their products and their ideas.
That's why I was so excited to receive their new idea book & catalogue for my birthday from my youngest sister - bless her!
I immediately flicked through it and one night I wrote down all the products I would like.The following pictures show some of my favourites...
^I especially love the bunting stamp here.

^Just seeing the little cuddling girls makes me all fuzzy inside!

^Ya can't go past little animals. I just love the giraffe, owl and cute monkey!

^I don't know how to explain it but I just adore this stamp set. The ideas that are displayed in the catalogue using these stamps are just so beautiful!
There is a few Christmas stamp sets that I wouldn't mind getting to use for Christmas pressie tags but we'll have to see how much the budget will stretch. Might have to wait until next year. [ let out sigh here]...can't have everything!
You can check out Stampin' Up here.
Take a look BUT BEWARE - there is a huge chance you could become addicted!
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images