Oh Dear...2:40 PM
I am SOOOO forgetful.
I was totally excited when I found out that I had been nominated for a beautiful blogger award!
I was on holiday and had made a 'mental' note to do this blog post (yes - I agree that it should have been a WRITTEN note)!!
While on holiday, I thought that I would have a quick squiz at some of my favourite blogs and check in with my blog and found a comment by the lovely Gail Lindner. Her blog 'After All These Years' is one my favourites on my 'check every day' list!!As part of the Beautiful Blogger Award, I must pass on the favour to 10 other bloggers I like AND I also need to tell you 10 things about myself. So here it goes...
Apart from Gail's blog which you should check out, I also like:
7. Tania Brown
8. Amy Smart
And now 10 things about me:
Hmmm, well - it would be completely obvious to you that I LOVE creating so I shouldn't include that because you already know it! So here goes...
1. I love reading
2. I have false teeth. Three of my front teeth are not my originals. Two are on a plate and one is a cap on another tooth. This was due to an accident when I was in Grade 2 where a baseball bat met my mouth and knocked out one of my front teeth. After many years of root canals on the second one, it was unable to be saved so that went too - hence my false teeth!
3. I used to work in an Aged Care Facility as a Nursing Care Assistant. And loved it!!
4. I would love to write a book or two one day.
5. I worry too much!
6. I am passionate about photography! And scrapbooking the memories I photograph (when I get the time - Aaaarrrgghhh!)
7. At the moment, I am really addicted to sending/receiving postcards via Postcrossing.
8. I love anything vintage or pre-loved. Op-shops, second-hand stores and flea markets are all major attractions to me lately and will continue to be for quite some time I would say!!!
9. I love Love LOVE receiving mail! And sending it too actually! Ever since moving to a fairly remote area where 'normal' services and such are further away than what I am used to, I have relied on the mail to keep me in contact with everyone I know and love back home or wherever. And it also just keeps me entertained. That's probably why I am currently addicted to online shopping at the moment - not only do I get to increase my craft stash or wardrobe or whatever, it is a BIG thrill to find a parcel/letter/postcard in the mail box. I LOVE IT!!!
10. I named this blog 'One Big Sunshine Spritzer' cos I absolutely love the word sunshine - it is so happy and bright and friendly. The word spritzer just sounds cool. I had always heard that word used in movies when some posh lady calls the waiter and orders "a white wine spritzer please"! And I have always liked the sound of it. Dunno what one of them would taste like - never tried it! But when I was thinking about a blog that would sum up my life and what I want it to be like it was definitely ONE BIG SUNSHINE SPRITZER!!!
So there you have it! Make sure you check out the blogs I have nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award listed above. You might be able to get to know them a bit more when they write 10 things about themselves!!!
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...