Destined For A Scrapbook Page - Part 1...

4:48 PM

I have been longing to get back into my scrapbooking. I have been looking at all the photos that are accumulating on my computer and have started longing to get them printed and onto a page.
So when I find the time to indulge in this very fun and creative hobby, the following photos are some that I will have particular fun with...^I can just imagine a caption saying something like 'Still hungry Mummy' or 'I'll eat anything!'
What do you think?
^Like Mother like Daughter! Like most kids, little Sprout just LOVES water. Whether slurping from the drinking fountain or splashing in a puddle, she's there!

Got a few more shots that I'd like to share in the next couple of days that are just made for a scrapbook page!
Until then -

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images