Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

G'day!
Last Linky Loves for this year 2014!


1. Thought THIS story/video was pretty cool. Christmas is a time for giving and surprises :-)

2. Can't wait to get stuck into THIS class by Heidi Swapp! And for my planner and kit to arrive from Studio Calico!!

3. Here are the Top Ten New Year's Resolutions people make compiled by Albrecht Powell - did any of yours make this list?

4. I don't think I'll be short of an idea for school holiday activities for the kids with THIS list!

5. Came across this article and thought it was just a really lovely read to go into a new year with - I think I'm going to start a Thank You book :-)

Enjoy the rest of 2014 -
see you in the new year!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have bought a book from Kikki K to record 3 things I am grateful for each day. I plan to start on 1 Jan and hopefully I can go the whole year :) I have also joined in on "Meetmeatmikes" 52 hellos where you write a letter each week. I love snail mail and just thought this will encourage me to send out more. I hope 2015 is kind to you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images