Crazy Stuff...

7:00 AM

 Print "Oh deer" // print by Treechild via DaWanda.com
{source}

To begin with, it just didn't seem real...I was in complete denial.
BUT -- 
I had to come to terms with the fact that it was INDEED December. How CRAZY is that!!

My house is a mess. I just don't have enough hours in the day nor a good solid run of time to get things done properly around here.

Usually the tree is up DEC 1. It hasn't even made it's way out of storage yet. And even if it did - the space is not clear where we will be putting it.

My parents are coming next week and everything in my home is in disarray! Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!

BUT...

We are healthy.
We are living.
We are {mostly} of sound mind ;-)
We are clothed, fed, and sheltered.
We are educated.
We are free.
We are blessed.

I would like to leave you with this gorgeous song by Pentatonix...
That's Christmas to me.

It makes me emotional and my spirit just soar.
I definitely connect with the words so much.

THIS SEASON:

Count Your Blessings.
Embrace the Meaningful things to you and hold them close to your heart.
Hold onto precious memories and create new ones.
Carry out traditions and start fresh ones.
Shine bright.


Don't let the stress or silly season get the best of you.
Breathe deep.
Celebrate.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images