15 Things Before 2015 - Part 1...7:00 AM
Inspired by Kellie Winnel of Give A Girl A Blog, I thought I would join in on a groovy little exercise of listing 5 favourite things for the remaining of 2014 - kinda like a summary of the year.
[ source ]
Today's post is about my Five Favourite blog posts of 2014 that I've written. So here goes...
1. Well...let's start from the very beginning! My entry into 2014 right HERE!
I love how eager and excited I was for the new year and how it held so much promise - I can say now at the other end of the year that looking back, it HAS been quite a year for us as a family. And for me personally. Lots of GROWTH has happened and we will continue to grow and evolve in all areas of our lives.
2. I blogged every day in May! This was part of a month long challenge set by Sunday of Love Happy Daily where she had a prompt every day to write about. It was SO MUCH FUN! This post was the last day which focused on gratitude...it was lovely to read again!
3. The day I mastered the art of ARM KNITTING!
4. Back in May I began creating a weekly post of Linky Loves - here is one of those posts.
5. Keeping it real right HERE. I'm pretty sure I'm much more prepared for January than I was for December ;-)
I'll leave you with a video of a song from my most fave music group at the moment - Pentatonix!
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...