Linky Loves...

7:30 AM

Yep!
It's that time of week again where I share my...

1. Gift ideas for men! Gosh they are hard to buy for sometimes. Mel from One Crafty Mumma has a blog post giving ideas for gifts to the men in our lives :-)

2. I really like THIS pattern but am holding off purchasing for the moment as I have quite a lot of projects on the go right now and my $$ are being used elsewhere at the moment ;-)

3. Good thing I'm putting more knitting on my yarny adventures ;-) It appears that it will be rather beneficial from what THIS says!

4. I GOT IN!! *happy dance*

5. I just want all of it! ALL OF IT!

Take care all - will see you again soon :-)
Lots happening but can't quite share yet - stay tuned!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for linking my Christmas gift post :)
    I love that doily pattern too, but must stay focused on my current things.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your links shared!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images