Friday Faves...

7:30 AM

Brace yourself!
It's time for another week of...

1. I've just had my hair chopped off abit last weekend but I'm sure I could still try some of these surely :-)

2. Now THIS is what I have been working towards having in my home - with both the kids in school next year it will be a must!! Now just to figure out where to set one up. Hmmm...

3. Mel posted about signing up for penpals on her blog last week, which I did and got two - one international and one Australian. So I've been clicking on anything related to letter writing and pen pal stuff. Mel posted about what to write in your first letter HERE and I also like this post by Emily Jane about organisation and other ideas HERE (I really like the cute heart envelope idea!!).

4. Tips for a clutter-free morning - I hate waking up to disorganisation and mess. I have very grand plans about a achieving a more simplistic way of setting out our home and lifestyle - it's just taking a bit of time. One tiny step at a time...that's what I need to do, and I'm sure we'll get there. These tips were nice reminders in achieving one of my goals of having a more relaxed, clutter-free morning. I also came across THIS blog and have been reading her guide to peaceful mornings.

5. I was a guest on Kellie's blog this week - I was very honoured and excited to be asked to do a q&a for her blog. We have become fast online friends with common creative interests so I was only too happy to contribute to her guest posts :-)

Take care.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images