Friday Faves...

7:30 AM

Time for some...

Here is what I have reading this week...

1. I've mentioned before that I desire to live with less and declutter my home. I would also like to be more organised with housework better too! 30 day cleaning challenge anyone??
I hope to do this - it looks quite achieveable actually :-)

2. I love colour! This post by Lissanne Oliver just made me want to get busy organising and arranging colourful items in my workspace - it also got me wanting to get to Officeworks but we won't go there. Too far to get to the closest one anyway...which is probably a good thing ;-)

3. I have always wanted to crochet a granny hottie cover so I am going to try and keep up with THIS!

4. In my eagerness to get into art journalling I would LOVE to play along with THIS and get messy - might need restrain myself though as I could be wearing myself abit thin ;-/

5. And...AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT! Look what I'll be doing for the next six months :-D

Take care all!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Woohoo! Well done Anna! And yes I think the 30 day cleaning challenge is do-able too, maybe we can cheer each other along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO congratulations! Can't wait to see the blog posts that come with it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images