Pin Picks...

1:58 PM

Welcome to a new feature on my blog...



Every so often I will pop in (most likely every week) and show you what I have been pinning.

Today my PIN PICKS are focused more around the home and decor.
Here we go...

"Welcome to out home" // free printable
{ original link }
^^What a funky little greeting to have in the entrance way to your home. 

Bright, cozy kid space with Coral walls
Charlotte love: Goodhomes Magazine July 2013
Charlotte love: Goodhomes Magazine July 2013
{ original link }
^^Aren't these gorgeous colour themes for kids rooms. So calming, uncluttered and dreamy spaces :-)

Down that Little Lane
{ link }
^^Aren't these the sweetest! Love the colours!

Buy a folding dishrack & turn it into a book caddy! (spray paint) Love this idea!
{ original link }
^^Oh! I need one of these for my girls' bedroom. At the moment, their books are higglety pigglety in boxes or in piles on their floor :-/ Ugh!!

 love the writing idea
{ link }
^^I'd love to make some yarn wrapped wire words - they make such a POP! against the white wall!

Patchwork curtains made from vintage linens.
{ link }
^^Patchwork curtains made out of vintage linens? YES PLEASE!
So light and airy - I love it!

Are you an avid user of Pinterest?
What have you been pinning lately?


With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images