LINKY LOVES...

7:00 AM

Hi there!
Here's another round of...

1. For those who are crap at keeping plants alive or forget the weekly watering of the greenery in your office/home, HERE IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE!
You can get creative and make your own DIY Paper Succulents :-)


3. Need/Want to feel more happiness in your days? Well, here are 12 Intentional Actions to Choose Happiness Today!! 

4. I love Kikki-K AND I love Christmas, so this article with a lovely video gets me quite excited :-)

5. I found this article interesting regarding educating and nurturing children towards navigating life themselves. I certainly hope I don't apply too much pressure on them and allow them the space to independently make decisions and work things out for themselves sometimes.

Well that's another round done for ya.
Enjoy the read.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images