JOT MOOD BOARD - October 2016...

1:02 PM

Have you seen it?
The NEW mood board for October is now LIVE at Jot Magazine!

It's so colourful, bright yet soft, and just a load of fun!
I find it refreshing and uplifting just looking at it!
And it was even better to create with it.

I was drawn to those paint pots so I knew I wanted to do something painty.
I took to the watercolours and created some small square cards that I used as the kicking off point of my layout. 
I was super chuffed to go back through my most recent photos and find the shot of my two girls dressed in their fluro get-up for a fundraiser event at their school. The colours were perfect for this mood board.


The other great find in my stash, was the big orange acetate letters. They just HAD to be included.
There is quite a mixture of product on this layout as I just pulled things from my boxes of random product on my desk - Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Twine & Ink, Shimelle, Crate Paper, Amy Tangerine and some general items from my stash.
The design of the layout took a few goes but once established, flowed beautifully and I'm super happy with the result!
What do you reckon?


And we would love you to join in the fun - all the deets are on the Jot blog PLUS some gorgeous samples from the Jot Girls to inspire you further!

Happy Creating :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images