Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

Hello lovely blog readers!
Welcome back for this week's round of...

1. The importance of family rituals. I love establishing traditions in our lives - especially around this time of year!

2. Ten things you will regret in 10 years - quite the pep talk!

3. The stigmas on mental health ISSUES/ILLNESS need to stop! There are some that may find this video too extreme and over-dramatised or blown out...but I get it!
And many others would too.

4. I LOVE 800 words. Season 1 was awesome and I'm looking forward to Season 2.
Can't help but 'crack up' at the reveal within this interview in regards to the second season ;-)

5. I've always wanted to make something like this :-)

So that's it for another week.
Have an awesome weekend. Take care.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images