Jot Mood Board Challenge - December 2015...

10:11 PM

Well, it's December!
Last mood board for this year!
And Sharmaine has created a doozy for us!


I really loved the colour scheme chosen for this month, not the traditional Christmas colours but still gives off a hint of Christmas!

I didn't make my layout overly Christmas-y either - however I did include some lyrics in my journaling from a festive song recently released by The Tenors.
It fit perfectly with how I was feeling after the recent events in our community and having been separated from my family due to no access back home!
The presence of family really is the true meaning of home.


A combination of ink pads stamped onto cardstock created the background for my layout.
And the 'My Story' range by My Minds Eye came in handy for most of the decorative elements to the page. A few other embellies from Maggie Holmes, D-lish Scraps, Kellie Stamps, and Echo Park helped the page come to completion too.


Want to see more projects created around this mood board?
Head over to the Jot blog and check out what some other Jot girls have created.
And please feel free to join in the fun too!

Happy Creating!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images