Jot Mood Board - April 2015...

6:48 PM

This month's mood board was put together by fellow Jot girl, Meghann Andrew.
And what a gorgeous combination of colours!!

I loved the navy and pink colour combo with splashes of gold, minty green, and orange.
Here is my take on the mood board...


I've gone with an 8.5" x 11" size layout.
I chose a light pink cardstock for the background and added a band of navy cardstock to make the photo and embellishments pop even more. 
The new Crate paper range called 'Craft Market' was perfect for this mood board. I also used some pieces from a Studio Calico kit that suited too.



Thanks for dropping by.
If you would like to join in, please check out all the details and the other sample pages by other Jot girls HERE!
It's always alot of fun!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh so fabulous!!! love the textured cardstock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna this is absolutely stunning! I think you nailed the mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esta precioso!! me gusta mucho los colores que has elegido!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images