Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

Hello friends!
Today is the day to get your fix of...

1. I've been meaning to write a similar post to what Kellie has done HERE - and she shares my views so I'll share it here now and say 'Ditto!' ;-)

2. Would you hold hands with a stranger? This article was quite heart-warming :-)

3. Just add colour! The power of colouring inside the lines and the benefits of putting pencil to paper.

4. I occasionally remember to drink a lemon water BUT after reading THIS, I'm keen to up the anti!!

5. Since we are in November, Christmas will be upon us in a flash - this post lists 10 things to do NOW to prepare for the holiday season!

Well, happy weekend.
Stay safe and have fun :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images