LINKY LOVES...

7:00 AM

Hi there peeps!
Here's your weekly dose of...

1. How much of our lives are we wasting trying to live up to others' expectations instead of just being ourselves!?! Here is 18 reasons to give living up to other people's expectations the flick!

2. I come across this article via Facebook and the title caught my attention BIG time! And when I read it, I felt like I was just reading an article on myself! I fall into pretty much every category pointed out here!

3. Some Halloween science tricks - if you're into this type of thing ;-)

4. Summer is around the corner for Australia and here are 3 healthy and easy smoothies we might wanna try!

5. Ooooh! Pour me a glass of THIS!

Thanks for popping by today...happy weekend and stay safe!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images