BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - Day 30...

12:55 AM


A farewell coffee date. Take some time to breath, sip a warm drink, and share with your new blogging buddies. How did the Blogtember challenge go for you? Any surprises? What was your favourite prompt, or what would you like to see included next time?

I was browsing my photos and came across a layout I'd photographed that I haven't actually shared anywhere yet.
Thought it would fit in well with today.
So, since my beverage of choice is coffee it's only fitting I document it ;-)
And...
now you know how I have my coffee ;-) hehe





So this is the end of the Blogtember Challenge.
And it's been great - it has been a slight challenge at times, I did miss a few days there in a busy part of the month - I've always loved a set blogging schedule with prompts which is why I always jump at the chance to go along with a blog challenge.
Now I just have to keep up the routine.

I love blogging.
I've always wanted to write.
This outlet has been great for me. 
I've loved where this little part of the online world has brought me so far, and look forward to wherever it will take me.

I hope you will continue to drop on by with your cuppa in hand and share the journey together.
And make life One Big Sunshine Spritzer!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images