Jot Mood Board Challenge #7...

3:32 PM

Hi All!
 
Firstly, I am happy to say that we are all moved into our new house in town. Still loads of unpacking to do, which is slowly getting done due to having sickness around for a visit at the moment BUT we will get it all sorted soon I'm sure!
 
Anyway, on more creative news, the new Jot Mood Board Challenge is out now for anyone to play along with!
 
SMALLJOTMOODBOARDTEMPLATERED
 
I just LOVE this colour combo!
I instantly knew what I wanted to do with this!
 
I have had a little mini project stewing away in my brain for a little while now and this mood board kicked started it into being!
So here is my take on this challenge...
 

It's a coverpage for a mini book (6x6 inch square) that will showcase all the creative projects I have completed during this year. I hope to show it in full once completed :-)
 
This page was created using a photo with the word 'create' written by me (I had photographed this for the Fat Mum Slim photo-a-day challenge a few months back as my favourite word) - I thought it perfect for this piece.
I stuck down all the bottom layer of papers etc, including the photo, covered up the word, then spritzed it with some white colour mist. I then continued to stick on all the top layer of papers and embellishments.
 
Materials used:
 
- white plain card (cut down to 6x6 inch square)
- photo
- paper doily
- silver stamp inkpad
- black with white polka dot adhesive paper
- damask print patterned paper
- buttons
- thread
- black ribbon
- paper clip
- lace
- silver clip
- grey with white stripe patterned paper
- journal pen
 
I whipped this page up one night while packing - before I had to pack all my scrapping supplies up!
I gathered my supplies and started creating using some space on my kitchen bench between the Thermomix and half-packed boxes and stuff to pack! LOL! Proof that you can create in tiny spaces!
But not something I would like to do all the time. HAHA! I like to have good amounts of space :-)
 
Anyway, I will be back sometime in the future once I've cleared some more boxes and get back into the swing of things again! I have a whole new creative space to organise and make into a workable area! Fun fun :-)
 
Take care and keep smiling.
 
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
 
Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a great idea for a mini book Anna! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images