BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE 2016...

7:00 AM

Hello!
So, it is blatantly obvious that this space has been rather neglected!
I want to write more, connect more, and just share more.
So...in an effort to do that, I am taking part in the Blogtember Challenge created by Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog.

You may recall that I did it last year and I really enjoyed it - and I was so chuffed that I had gotten to the end of the month and had blogged everyday!
So I'm trying again. Even if I only manage 3 or 4 posts a week, I'll be happy because it will be better than what's going down right about now!

And you can join in too!
Just click over to HERE and check out the list of prompts that Bailey has created, print them off and pop in your diary...and LET'S BLOG!

And I look forward to sharing this journey with you.
Hope you can pop on by most days and check things out.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images