Jot Mood Board Challenge - March 2016...

11:14 PM

Yes, I know I know - March has pretty much been and gone and I have forgotten to post my layout here that I did for the Jot Mood Board this month.
So I'm doing it now ;-)

The March mood board was created by the lovely Mardi and is such a lovely mix of water coloury blues with soft pinks and yellows popped in there too...and a hint of woodgrain. 
LOVE IT!


I was so thrilled to find patterned paper that matched the clock in the mood board images - it was from Crate Paper 'Notes and Things' range. I featured it on my page. 
I created the large alphas by using the new We R Memory Keepers letter punch. Such a nifty tool :-)


You can see more inspiration from the other Jot girls HERE!
There is still a couple of days left to enter if you are feeling creative and want to join in the fun!

April is approaching, so that will mean a new mood board!
Stay tuned!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images