Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

Hi there friends!
I'm back with the weekly run through of Linky Loves - the place where I share the WWW love...

1. In my efforts to create a slow and low-tox home, I have come across many wonderful people doing the same and those who have been doing it for a long time and are experts in the field. Alexx Stuart from Low Tox Life is one of them.
She posted THIS ARTICLE for those beginning the low tox journey and in true Alex style, is packed with plenty of info and advice!

2. So much of this article resonated with me. Many of these struggles are what I am working on to cultivate the 'better me'!

3. The lovely Kim Archer hit publish on the final issue of Jot Magazine this week and you can get it HERE as an instant download - it's only FREE until December 31st 2018 so make sure go grab it! It's so worth it!

4. Watched this movie on Netflix last night with the Mr -- what a remarkable story!

5. My fave soundtrack these days would have to be The Greatest Showman AND I love a good medley -- put the two together and I'm there baby..front row seat!
NOTE: Kinda love that floor..a lot! And that piano..oh boy! My fingers are itching!!


Hope you enjoyed this edition of Linky Loves!
Take care and enjoy your weekend!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images