Linky Loves...

1:12 AM

Hi there!
I'm getting back into my Linky Loves posts - a place where I list my top 5 fave things around the web.
Here we go...


1. It would just be wrong not to mention something on Netflix yeah? Well, I won't make that grave mistake ;-) haha
I'm totally loving THIS SHOW right now...I'm a sucker for a good home design show anytime of day!

2. This girl is like my 'ideas generator' idol - she always has something on the go and I can't help but wanna be involved too.
I'll totally be joining in (as best I can) with this latest creative challenge/activity she's got coming up in October!

3. For those desiring to make more natural choices for their home, HERE is a good place to start..in the laundry!

4. I'm eagerly following the progress of this project - again..evidence of my fascination for home reno and design!! I just can't help myself!

5. So, in light of my obsession with all things home reno etc, the tiny house movement also intrigues me. But that aside, this article is also very inspiring and empowering!

Well, there you go, the Linky Loves lives on!
Hope you enjoy.
Take care friends!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images