Jot Mood Board Challenge - January 2017...

11:29 AM

Hi there peoples!
I am here today to share with you the new mood board for this month at Jot Magazine and the layout I created inspired by it.
FIRST MOOD BOARD OF 2017 - and it was chosen by...MOI :-)


The biggest attraction for me was that blue shade and the bold print duvet cover!
So that is what I drew inspiration from for my layout...


SUPPLIES:
- KaiserCraft stencil
- paint
- patterned paper from my scrap paper stash
- Flutterby Designs wood word
- doily
- date stamp
- shipping tag
- handcut leafy stems
- wooden circle sticker
- chipboard arrow
- washi tape
- enamel heart stickers
- ink mists


If you would like to get creative and join in on the mood board fun - please head over to the JOT BLOG and get all the deets AND you can check out all the Jot Girl inspiration while your at it ;-)

Happy Creating!!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images