I'm a Planner Girl - planning for the new year...

10:51 PM

Hello there!
This is a follow up post from my last post about planners.
I went into what I have used in 2016 and how that has worked for me - you can read it HERE.
In this post, I will reveal my planner choice for 2017 and how/why I made that decision.

The last two years I have used the Heidi Swapp memory planners.
For this coming year, I decided to move away from them to try something new and different for me.
So I chose....


I have always LOVED Kikki-K.
It is one of my most favourite shops to visit. I'm such a sucker for stationery!
Back in October (as I do every year), I browsed the internet for new planner options.
When I set my eyes upon this polka dotted black and white beauty, there was no stopping me! Straight into the cart and that was that!

**This planner has a segment with double page calendar spreads. I will use this for everyday events and appointments.
**It also has a segment for TO-DO lists.
I aim to document short-term and long-term goals here along with the normal daily/weekly/monthly to-do's.
**There are a few notes segments which I have divided up into 3-month sections
(JAN-MAR // APR-JUN // JUL-SEP // OCT-DEC)
In these parts I will journal and document different memories and things I want to remember. Kind of like in my memory planner last year but more art journal style.
It's a go-with-the-flow kinda arrangement so I'm excited to see what it will be like to look back on at the end of 2017.

DO YOU USE A PLANNER?
WHAT ARE YOU USING THIS YEAR?

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope you have a bright and beautiful 2017!
Hope to see you round here as the year progresses - I have lots of plans for this space, now to move into action and make it all happen!!

Take care and keep smiling!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images