JOT MOOD BOARD CHALLENGE - February 2017...

1:21 AM

Hello!
Long time no write, I know!
Maybe, soon, things will calm down and I might get more organised and have more time to blog regularly. I miss it.

So...
I am here to share the NEW February mood board for Jot Magazine.
Amanda has beautifully curated a lovely colour combo with an upbeat Rockabilly vibe!
And I think it rocks!!


There is much to love about this mood board - the heart arrows, the florals, the marquee lights...
This is what I created using this board as inspiration...



I definitely went to town with the florals hey!?!
I created my own little arrow embellishment using toothpicks, glitter hearts, twine, and sticker/paper feathers.
To create the background I used a rose stencil and cotton tips to colour the flowers with spray inks.
I like when what I envision in my head, actually works! LOL!



So, if you would like to join in with the challenge PLEASE DO!
We love seeing your work and how you interpret the boards.
All the deets are HERE - and happy creating!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images