X-Press It Creator 2018 - Project #1...

12:17 AM

You may have noticed my announcement over on the Facebook page about my new creative endeavour...



I am an X-Press It Creator!
Read more about me and my two fellow X-Press It Creators HERE.
I was super excited and honoured to have been asked to take this on and I hope you enjoy what I create using their products.

Which brings me to being here today.
I whipped up my first project this week...

A set of four decorative 3x4" cards.


I clustered the deco tape in various ways - horizontal, vertical, and diagnonal - using different colours side by side.

And the finished product...


They should make a colourful addition to my Project Life pages!

Products used:
X-Press It Micro Fine Glitter 12g - Silver
X-Press It Glue Pen and Brush 18g
X-Press It Deco Tape Foil (10 rolls)
X-Press It Deco Tape Glitter (10 rolls)

Visit www.xpressgraphx.com.au for products.

Have a happy day!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images