Jot Mood Board Challenge #3...

2:52 PM

smallrainbowCH3
 
I just adore this weeks Mood Board Challenge by Jot Magazine!
I LOVE colour, especially bright and bold ones like the ones in this mood board.
 
In participating in these challenges, I always use it as a chance to get layouts done that are sitting there waiting to be done! I am way behind on my Project Life for this year so I took the opportunity to use this week's mood board to create the cover page for my little Easter weekend insert into my PL album. It was the exact colours I wanted for this so I was excited to get started!
Here are some close-ups...
 

 And the completed layout...
 
 
TA-DAH!!
The Easter insert for my Project Life is 6 x 12 inch in size so my layout is done on white 6 x 12 inch cardstock. I have used patterened paper, buttons, mini doilies, washi tape, paper decorations, fabric strip, and stickers on this layout. I had used an app called Phonto on my iPhone to write the text onto the photo so it printed out as is.
I really love this layout. Love the colours and how fun they make a page look!
:-)
 
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
 
Anna


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow Anna!! How lovely!! Thanks for entering our Mood Board challenge again. YOur work is beautiful. KIM

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images